Monday 5 July 2021

Lost a tick in my room

Not sure if this is the right subreddit but just needed some help. I was combining through my hair and saw something in it. I grabbed it, immediately saw it was a tick, and flung it into the abyss of my room. I absolutely HATE ticks with every fiber of my being. I have been checking my body every ten minutes and trying to avoid my room. If I have to burn half my clothes I will, I can not go back in there until I know it’s dead. What can I get to ensure it’ll be dead? I have to move out but don’t want to touch anything in fear it will hop back on me.

I just got back from Texas btw and am thinking I may have brought it home with me in my luggage or something. It was an all brown little/regular sized tick. I want to peel my skin off. Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/Ctuck7
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/oe2vff/lost_a_tick_in_my_room/

No comments:

Post a Comment