|
Unfortunately, this is the only picture I have. My mum was bitten by this thing last night. The people in her house sent me this pic and said it was a centipede. They were worried because it was supposed to be venomous. I saw the pic of the squashed bug and thought it looked like a caterpillar, but they insist it's a centipede. I'm not a bug expert so I asked my friend what he thought it looked like and he said caterpillar too. I know that centipede bites are painful and my mum claim she felt some slight pain and so I told her to put vicks vapor rub on the skin where the bug bit her. The next morning, she was fine. She didn't get sick or anything. Her skin wasn't even swollen, but she still insists it was a centipede. It was about 2inches long. We live in the city, on an island in the Philippines. There is a garden next to her house. Can somebody confirm what this bug really is? Thanks! [link] [comments] |
source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/nht60i/centipede_or_caterpillar_need_help_identifying/
No comments:
Post a Comment