Monday 1 March 2021

I'm producing a documentary on Brood X and am looking for bug/cicada enthusiasts.

Hey there r/entomology, I'm a writer/film maker in Los Angeles producing a documentary about the upcoming Brood X emergence this spring, and am looking for any and all bug or cicada enthusiasts to speak to and possibly be featured in the doc.

Comment here or message me and I'll give you my email or just chat over reddit. Mostly, I'm looking for anyone in the Midwest/East Coast area who's interested in cicadas and would be open to being featured in my documentary.

Feel free to shoot me a message anytime! Thanks!

submitted by /u/youcanbeanonymous
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/lvojta/im_producing_a_documentary_on_brood_x_and_am/

No comments:

Post a Comment