Thursday 4 March 2021

Dead (I think) giant cockroach, how to pick it up and throw it away?

Dead giant cockroach here. I guess my baking soda/ sugar mix worked! There is a giant dead spider and many small ones that I managed to pick up and throw. But this big roach (which is laying on its back) is scary and Im scared to go near it. Finally got enough courage to use a cloth and pick it up (don't judge me... :'() and I saw the roach's legs moving....what the absolute f....

I did a Google search and I understand that its nervous system was compromised, causing its legs to not be able to support it and it and therefore it flipped over and die. So what im worried is, if I accidentally flip it over while picking it up, will it start running again cos its legs are in the right position????? Like it is actually alive? I don't want to squash it as it would create a mess to clean. Pls help

Tldr: have a giant cockroach lying on its back after I fed it sugar+baking soda and sprayed cockroach spray (baygon) in my room. I am worried about how to dispose it and concerned if its still alive as I saw its leg twitch a few times

That thing is huge and terrifying (for me). Satan invented cockroaches, god invented baking soda I think (if they even exist) ;_;

submitted by /u/interstellar991
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/ly5fi0/dead_i_think_giant_cockroach_how_to_pick_it_up/

No comments:

Post a Comment