Sunday 21 February 2021

Interesting studies/books?

Hello all together,

I'm a high school student and I'm currently working on a project that is important for my final exams.

The topic largely deals with the question to what extent entomophagy can be seen as the future of human nutrition in the western world.

Thereby I will deal with different points.

  1. whether it makes sense from a health science point of view to use insects as a source of protein?

  2. whether it could be culturally accepted in the western world.

  3. whether it would make economic sense.

  4. whether it would be ethically correct

To answer all these questions, I need scientific studies and/or professional surveys on the subject of entomphagy. Also interesting books are useful...

If you have any thoughts or ideas about this topic, please comment anything that comes to your mind...

I would appreciate any input that you give me

Best

uncannydanny

submitted by /u/theuncannydannny
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/low0jf/interesting_studiesbooks/

No comments:

Post a Comment