Tuesday 5 January 2021

Bug fear someone help

I have a severe fear of bugs. I found a moth larvae (I'm hoping that's what it was) last week. I'm in the process of cleaning & bagging all my clothes. I thought everything was fine. Now I was laying down & relaxing, I scratched my thigh in the crevice where it meets my vagina & I found another similar bug. I'm freaking out & am paranoid that there's bugs in my skin & in my vagina. I have no idea where to actually put this post. Please help with anything. What I should do, or how to fix the bug problem or just to calm down. I'm waiting for my SO to get out of the shower so I can scrub my body down but I am not okay. I keep feeling things crawling on my skin and when I check there's nothing.

Edit: we came back from Florida a week ago. That was my first sighting of the bug. I don't have sex a lot, and when I do it's with my partner so I know it's not a sexually related bug (if there's any larvae from sex). I also left my sister with her dog here for the week.

submitted by /u/xsunni
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/krg591/bug_fear_someone_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment