Thursday 25 June 2020

Need advice for eastern Hercules beetle!

Hey everyone.

So, I have a pet Hercules beetle. The sneaky boy escaped his enclosure last night. I finally found him, but he's in really, really bad shape. I think he maybe was poisoned somehow. That's pretty much the only thing I can come up with because he was acting entirely fine last night. He's very stiff and barely moving. I've given him a wet paper towel with sugar water on it which seems to be giving him a bit more energy, but I'm not quite sure what else I can do to attempt to save him.

Does anyone have any advice for me? I really, really don't wanna lose him if I can help it.

Thanks in advance. 🖤💛

submitted by /u/SpookyNoodle13
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/hfwmgh/need_advice_for_eastern_hercules_beetle/

No comments:

Post a Comment