Saturday 2 October 2021

Insects trying to come live here without paying rent 🥴🥱

Don't know if this is the right sub, but figured you'd know about this sort of thing if anyone would.

So. I live in Northern Europe (Finland) and just got a new apartment from a newly constructed apartment building that's uncomfortably close to a forest edge (which I assume is the reason for the plentiful amount of multi-legged and winged intruders).

I've only been living in this flat for 3 days, and already daddy longleg spiders have broke into my flat through the balcony door, and as we speak, there are about seven green lacewing insects on the balcony. The balcony has windows all throughout, but these bastards still squeeze themselves through the cracks. How would you go about dealing with this?

It's october already so the weather is getting colder (through the day it's only around 10 degrees celcius) and I live on the 6th floor, which is the second highest floor, so I would've thought I'd live relatively insect-free for now. But no. Instantly blasted with them.

Should I contact the landlord about this? Do you think I shouldn't even care, and just continue getting rid of them whilst not contacting anyone?

submitted by /u/DonTong
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/q00sny/insects_trying_to_come_live_here_without_paying/

No comments:

Post a Comment