Sunday 1 November 2020

Tiny white bugs on windows

Hi,

I’ve been a little paranoid the past few days as I’ve started to notice a bunch of little white bugs appearing on my windows / windowsill. I had some mould on the windows / wallpaper around 6 months ago, which was treated and hasn’t appeared to come back since. Once I get rid of a few, soon later more appear, around the trickle vents and bottom corners frames mostly (there are slight gaps between the wall and frame that need filling due to damage but not massive). I’ll link a video below of one of them, I’ve tried googling with no luck, they appear to be some kind of mite, either white or mold, but with no mold present it seems strange. I scrubbed the windows again with bleach and a toothbrush to make sure there was no excess mold missed. The trickle vent is pretty dirty however, which we can’t figure out how to clean, would this be a possible reason? They’re driving me crazy and they just won’t seem to disappear! Tia

https://youtu.be/BTr9LZb-ut8

submitted by /u/Potential_Repair_951
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/jm5762/tiny_white_bugs_on_windows/

No comments:

Post a Comment