Sunday 1 November 2020

The Saga of the Ants.

Hey guys, I'm doing amateur research on anthropods of all kinds for a sort of fantastic story. One brilliant mind suggested I check out Bernard Werber's 'Empire of the ants', and I absolutely loved it. As soon as I finished, I set about discerning whether or not Werber had written anything similar, and realized there are two more books in the Ant trilogy! I intend to read them regardless, but I was wondering if anyone has already, and if it provoked the same sense of adventure, mystery, and political intrigue that Werber managed to make feel so alien, yet so familiar in the first novel. Also, If anyone has any other suggestions of insects in literature, I'd love to hear them!

submitted by /u/dathonky
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/jm3o3l/the_saga_of_the_ants/

No comments:

Post a Comment