Thursday 26 November 2020

Research help ! :)

Hi!

I am looking to do a 4000 word paper on the subject of biology and was looking into butterflies and their wing pigmentations however I am unsure what my purpose for this investigation would actually be? Are there any issues that butterflies have with their pigmentations? What effects their pigmentations? What tests could I perform with this? Any medicinal uses? Are there any other major/minor problems to do with butterflies that would make for an interesting exploration?

Please leave any thoughts, ideas, questions, or concerns!! I'm super curious and look forward to hearing any ideas!!

submitted by /u/gecgecgecg1rl666
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/k1dk3h/research_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment