Tuesday 26 May 2020

Please help ID this spider

Please help ID this spider

I live in Georgia (the Southern state in the US) and we were installing an oven this evening when this spider came crawling out of it. The oven is old and has been sitting in our garage for months. I'm not exactly sure where the oven came from; my ex brought it to the house and he lied about pretty much everything. I had been cleaning the oven and the spider didn't come out until after I was done cleaning it. I was surprised to see it because I thought I had done a pretty thorough job of cleaning it. I trapped it in some Tupperware and took the picture. I don't know why it's body looks so weird. It was crawling around a lot in the container at first. I don't know any other information that would be helpful in identifying what it is. I have found black widows and brown recluses (ID verified by a bug person) in my house, so I know it's not either of those.

https://preview.redd.it/jx2enk02a8151.jpg?width=530&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=127a9894ef12e0f4a244560b99e228165d102231

submitted by /u/AlabasterKittydeNovo
[link] [comments]


source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/grc1fd/please_help_id_this_spider/

No comments:

Post a Comment