Thursday 2 December 2021

Need some help please

Not sure if there is a better sub for this, but here goes. I'm looking for some filled bug display cases as a Christmas present. My partner's grandfather was an entomologist, and left her a few of his displays when he passed. Unfortunately, her ex was (is) kind of a shit head and destroyed them all when they were dating. I know I can't replace the sentiment value of these, but I was hoping to at least give her a memory of her grandfather.

I've googled exclusively, and can only find a few Etsy ones that didn't really catch my eye. Anyone have links or ideas where I can find something like this? Bonus if it's US PNW species oriented. TIA

submitted by /u/Taint_Flicker
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/r71zza/need_some_help_please/

No comments:

Post a Comment