Monday 6 December 2021

Do you guys keep or have any pet insects? Or inverts?

Any reason. Maybe you just like them. Maybe you need them for research, need to test something, are harvesting something, are observing them, etc. (Bugs, arachnids, shrimp, leeches, crabs, bees, etc) I'm kinda new to this sub and entomology in general. I'm having a budding interest in it that I think was triggered by starting to keep feeder insects (and trying to breed them) and binge watching Forsensic Files.

Do you guys have degrees related to entomology or something too? Just curious. (Sorry if I sound a little silly, I still don't really know very much.)

submitted by /u/Drugsnothugs0
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/ra2nuy/do_you_guys_keep_or_have_any_pet_insects_or/

No comments:

Post a Comment