Saturday 20 November 2021

Poratia disparata I believe? I am constantly finding white stadium flat backs but very rarely I will find these tiny babies! I have about seven of them now. Also 3 grown red sided flat backs, and about 30 or more young flatback stadiums. I cannot find common round ones at all! North West Florida.

Poratia disparata I believe? I am constantly finding white stadium flat backs but very rarely I will find these tiny babies! I have about seven of them now. Also 3 grown red sided flat backs, and about 30 or more young flatback stadiums. I cannot find common round ones at all! North West Florida. submitted by /u/SandmanDreamsProds
[link] [comments]


source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/qymz77/poratia_disparata_i_believe_i_am_constantly/

No comments:

Post a Comment