Monday 22 November 2021

Dumb little caterpillar has been lurking outside my house for weeks. How can I help him?

It's an orange and black, super fuzzy little guy. Google says he's a woolly bear caterpillar. He's been hanging out by our front porch for weeks and keeps ending up in our walkway, curled up and looking dead. I scooped him up with a leaf and he curled around like he was stretching. Should I take him inside and try to put him on one of my plants? I've only got pothos, is that poisonous to this lil guy like it is to cats? I want to try to save him if possible. He was just laying there in the rain and is all soaked.

submitted by /u/Slugbastard
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/qzzo7j/dumb_little_caterpillar_has_been_lurking_outside/

No comments:

Post a Comment