Saturday 23 October 2021

Moving an egg sac?

Currently fighting a spider infestation, which is hard because I don't want to kill them. There is a steatoda grossa egg sack like right next to my bed. I didn't do anything about it last night because I was super tired, but since it's like right next to where my head is, I obviously don't wanna leave it there. I'm just not sure how to move it. Would it survive outside?(north Alabama) would I have to catch mommy spood to ensure survival?(she's living behind the floorboard, so it's not likely I could get her) How the heck do I even safely move it? Should I just suck it up and dispose by freezing?

submitted by /u/Equivalent_Top9391
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/qe73vi/moving_an_egg_sac/

No comments:

Post a Comment