Saturday 23 October 2021

Mites aggressively attacking my eyes

Things were going well for me for awhile, here in my new apartment in Washington DC, when I arrived in May, and then by August, there's been some sort of mite attack/infestation in my apartment. Both my cat and I are affected (though it's more serious for me), to the extent that these things jump in my eyes, sometimes very aggressively, at first at night, now almost at all hours. So it's been two months and only gotten worse. I haven't been able to find anyone who knows anything about them. It's completely taken over my life. The bites occur all over my body both sting and itch (or it could be I just have an allergy to them—but still the experience is one and the same). Any help in identifying this mite, or whatever it is, would be so much appreciated. I don't know what more I can do...

submitted by /u/bgkarma
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/qdzfev/mites_aggressively_attacking_my_eyes/

No comments:

Post a Comment