Saturday 30 October 2021

Jerusalem Cricket Infestation

I moved into a new home on the coast of Southern California a few months ago. Lately we’ve been getting these big ass Jerusalem crickets that just keep finding their way inside. We set up bug traps and capture like 2-3 of them every time. They’re fucking huge too. They’ve already tried biting all my family lmao. Fucking hell they lunge at you and try to bite. As someone who had a phobia of spiders, in actually having a really hard time dealing with this. Like I don’t even want to live in this neighborhood, it’s getting that bad. I’ve tried looking up dozens of posts for getting rid of them but I can’t get any solid advice. Do I call pest control to come get rid of all this ?

submitted by /u/Impressive_Ad7667
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/qjc4pp/jerusalem_cricket_infestation/

No comments:

Post a Comment