Sunday 26 September 2021

I don't know what to do with bees in my apartment

Hello, people! Today I woke up and I went to the garden of my apartment's balcony. I unfortunately saw 5 dead bees there. I don't know what caused their deaths, but I want to remove their bodies and put them on the soil of the garden in order to properly decompose (they are currently lying dead on the stone floor). I heard that if you kill a bee, others might come around to sting you. However, I live at a big city and they are already dead. Does that logic of others coming to sting you apply to people who remove their dead bodies, even though they didn't kill the bees? I'm insecure about what I should do.

Also, the geographical context might be important. I live in Brazil and it's currently spring here. I also didn't add a flair because I guess none of them matches my situation. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Padrodi
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/pvuoce/i_dont_know_what_to_do_with_bees_in_my_apartment/

No comments:

Post a Comment