Friday 27 August 2021

New to pinning and in need of advice.

I work in a vineyard and the baldfaced hornets terrorize me and I want to capture one and pin it in order to assert my dominance as the superior, bipedal species.

Now, once captured, how do I kill it without hurting its appearance? How can I preserve it for a few days until I’m ready? And once pinned, how should I let it dry/solidify/set?

I’m sure questions along these lines get asked often on this sub but I’m having trouble finding anything on Reddit and I can’t find any robust guides in my Google searches. Any advice or links would be SUPER appreciated. Thank you!

submitted by /u/OreoMcFlurryXtraOreo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/pd32u3/new_to_pinning_and_in_need_of_advice/

No comments:

Post a Comment