Friday 27 August 2021

Moving in a few days; how do I avoid bringing roaches with me?

I’m kinda freaked out. Have a closet full of my packed stuff, packed in cardboard boxes and plastic bags. Just watched a roach zoom in the closet and it’s disappeared.

I legitimately can’t afford plastic bins. I’m limited in my mobility, meaning I can’t unpack quickly - could possibly take months.

Can I spray the boxes with something? Any other ideas?

Also, this building just had bed bugs, so I’m hoping I don’t bring those with me. And there is a terrifying amount of bugs here in general. New place is supposedly actually hardcore on pest control... don’t know if that’s good or bad (bad because of NEEDING pest control often = lots of pests?).

Just tired of roaches. Spent so many years without them. I have a phobia and can’t even kill them or throw them out.

submitted by /u/crystaltorta
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/pcjhpy/moving_in_a_few_days_how_do_i_avoid_bringing/

No comments:

Post a Comment