Monday 28 June 2021

What do I do with all these Roaches?

I love most bugs, spiders, mantis, beetles, bees I think they’re neat. But roaches disgust me. I can’t stand their greasy looking body and shifty faces, I will literally cry if one touches me, I hate them.

However some family drama happened and I’m now the owner of a large colony of hissing cockroaches. I’ve tried to find homes for them but everyone wants to use them as a joke or to just be cruel to them and as much as I find them disgusting I don’t wish them a cruel death.

So how can I give these nasty little suckers a good roach life? Their tank is kind of plain so I’d like to get some real plants in there if that’s doable. Care wise what’s their favorite food? Do they like certain types of wood? Help me make a hissing paradise.

And also maybe handling tips cause they still kinda freak me out.

submitted by /u/young_thund
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/o9k02e/what_do_i_do_with_all_these_roaches/

No comments:

Post a Comment