Friday 30 April 2021

Hi! Just joined, Nice to meet you all. May I ask for greenhouse setup?

Hi! I've just figured out this subreddit exist. So, i live in Borneo (im..native so been here my entire life). I have butterfly rearing & breeding as my hobby since childhood, and i had breed and reared several species of butterflies (mostly Junonia, Doleschallia, and Papilio, idk they seems easy to rear).

Now i kinda want to have these as my career and create a full big greenhouse, and have target of breeding & rearing birdwings (Troides and the others) and im sure i could find their hostplants without buying. My question is:

1.Is it possible to breed and rear birdwings inside a greenhouse? 2.If possible, how big a greenhouse should be at minimum to accomodate birdwings, especially Trogonoptera & Troides. 3.Anyone have reared or breed butterflies here? How different it would be rearing & breeding birdwings compared to say, regular Nymphalidae or other Papilios

Thats all i ask, thanks~ If this question isnt appropraite, please delete it. Im new...sorry :''

submitted by /u/nyanard
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/n1tjmc/hi_just_joined_nice_to_meet_you_all_may_i_ask_for/

No comments:

Post a Comment