Sunday 21 February 2021

Help identifying an insect!

Hello I've recently found an outbreak of tiny little bugs in my bathroom, I've searched the Internet with no avail and im.hiping someone on this subreddit can help, for context I live in the North of the UK. These bugs are tiny, less than 1mm, pale tanned/light brown, they were hundreds all over my toothbrush & hairbrush that I'm keeping on thatched draws. Im sorry I couldn't get a photo of them but they were so small my camera wouldn't focus, I did see one close up but the only detail I can give is they had what looked liked tiny spikes pointing forward on the bug. Any help identifying them would help! Thanks.

submitted by /u/Beardedben
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/lpae2p/help_identifying_an_insect/

No comments:

Post a Comment