Monday 25 January 2021

Dragonflies - I need urgent help

Hi, my birthday are coming. Years ago I became very interested in dragonflies and this time I can afford to buy expensive book, entomology books are often quiet on a pricey side, could You guys advice me good book on Odontea or some good works? Please note a book or send me a link, I will be very greatfull. Next thing is if its possible to breed dragonflies, is there any way to realize it make it work? I have a garden with a small pond, any advice is extremely appreciated or if theres some other way around, I wonder as I know they are popular in Japan, how it works there, they mostly do live in apartmants. Lack of knowledge of mine, so please appologize if it doesnt make perfect sense due to my bad English. Greetings and thanks to everyone

submitted by /u/FakeAngel666
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/l4wf6c/dragonflies_i_need_urgent_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment