Wednesday 6 January 2021

Begging for some help! What is it?

My mother has been suffering with a chronic issue for a while and at first I thought it may have been parasitosis, however, I now have reasons to believe it’s not.

We’re both experiencing a sensation that feels like something is crawling on your leg or tickling your leg hairs (the latter is a better representation).

She swears she can’t see anything and having inspected my bed sheets, I can’t see anything with my naked eye that could be triggering that feeling.

Doctor’s don’t know what to advise although it probably doesn’t help we can’t meet face to face given we’re in a National lockdown.

I’ve used a torch on my legs whilst feeling this sensation and I can’t see anything.

We’ve called pest control and they’re unable to find anything that suggests it’s bed bugs.

She went to help a woman (70y/o elderly, very nice) move furniture who was sabotaged by a neighbour (horrible human) with a letter full of a random insect(s) that infest and cling.

We haven’t been able to see it or identify it. So far the options we have are, parasitosis, formication or Demodex.

Has anyone in this group experienced such a thing. Does anyone know of any microscopic human-host based insects that could cause this?

Bless her, she’s had everything in plastic bags for months, washes her bedding and pyjamas everyday on 60/90, bathes in tee tree oil, has bought numerous detectors, bombs etc.

We haven’t had a full night’s sleep in months and would just wish this beep would end.

Any help would be appreciated.

Gracias amigos!

J

submitted by /u/TurkmanSwagJ
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/ks1i09/begging_for_some_help_what_is_it/

No comments:

Post a Comment