Saturday 26 December 2020

Small glass display dome recommendations (or where to buy from)/display tips

I received an absolutely beautiful Phanaeus demon scarab beetle today, but it sadly didn't come in any display case. I want to get a nice little glass dome to display this little guy in, but I can't find any real good ones anywhere. I'd love to get one with a glass knob at the top (preferably) and a wood base. Does anyone know where I can find a good cheap display dome for my little beetle? Or does anyone have any different display options I should look into? This will be the first insect I'll be displaying myself, so any tips would be awesome as well!

submitted by /u/uglyextraterrestrial
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/kk7tl1/small_glass_display_dome_recommendations_or_where/

No comments:

Post a Comment