Tuesday 8 December 2020

Ladybugs love the inside of my apartment!? I set them free but they come back

So I just moved into a second floor apartment last week. Every once and while, I find a ladybug and release it outside. This morning I saved two but left my windows open with screens covering them. A couple of hours later, two lady bugs were on my screens. Didn't take them long to find there way back into the apartment.

Any idea what could be attracting them? They seem to like hanging out in one or two areas near ceiling corners or on the ceiling. The apartment was painted after the last tenant left. I haven't seen any other bugs except for ladybugs.

submitted by /u/humanbeing21
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/k9dfn6/ladybugs_love_the_inside_of_my_apartment_i_set/

No comments:

Post a Comment