Saturday 28 November 2020

Stink bug rolling a dust ball

A few days ago I've captured a stink bug with a glass in a pretty dusty corner of my room and completely forgot about it. It just came into my mind that it's still there and that I should probably get rid of it. But as I approached, I've realized that it's on its back, rolling a ball of dust with its legs. The bug collected all the dust from under the glass and shaped it into a perfect ball shape. I got pretty scared because I tought it was laying eggs in it, so I threw the whole thing outside. I'm really interested in finding out what it was really doing, because I can't find an answer on the internet.

submitted by /u/clubpenguinfan4life
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/k2tei5/stink_bug_rolling_a_dust_ball/

No comments:

Post a Comment