Thursday 26 November 2020

New Beetle Keeper!

Hi guys! I'm new to the scene, I've only kept fish and cats before, but I am obsessed with bugs. I never realized that since I have my own space now, I could have a few of my own! I have a leftover nano tank, about 4 gallons long, and I'd really love to keep Blue Death Feigning beetles. They're the cutest things I've ever seen. But I just can't find them anywhere! I also need some advice on how to set up their tank. I live in upstate New York so there's plenty of nature around. I want to use a lot of natural aspects like rocks and bark from the woods. Any advice at all would be awesome, especially on reputable breeders. 💙

submitted by /u/roselalonde2020
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/k1ul8h/new_beetle_keeper/

No comments:

Post a Comment