Sunday 29 November 2020

Looking for an insect display case for a gift!

Hi everyone ! I will admit I have no idea what I’m talking about so please be kind.

I want to get my partner an insect display case, but I’m having a hard time finding one via google. I have seen a lot of people recommending Etsy shops etc, but would really appreciate some recommendations for genuine, high-quality displays.

What I’m looking for: - price: doesn’t matter - insect type: some that are rarer would be cool, but not strict - would like one with the scientific labels (not sure what to call these) but they are on pins? - located in US preferably

Again I’m sorry if this sounds so ignorant ! Really appreciate the help !!

submitted by /u/playdrmariowithmepls
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/k3c881/looking_for_an_insect_display_case_for_a_gift/

No comments:

Post a Comment