Thursday 29 October 2020

inquiry for dermatologist entomologist practitioners mite enthusiasts or sufferers of no see ums dust mites invisible bites stings itches bed bugs parasites loss of sleep burn pinch stab prick stab rash bump hive infection paranoia insect bugs clothes moths eating seams lint pepper flakes threads

Hello, I want to get people who understand or are trying to …..

I’ve only spent average 5 hours each day since July27 2020 on this. surprisingly, Australia/NZ have the most hits for parasites/bugs/mites/ scabies. They have a good med site compared to our cdc in usa.

I’ve found reading about any disease or affliction that I could be experiencing which is rather a lot. I have grown more appreciative when i am given good care. unfortunately we are the ones in experiments, being practiced on. hence its a medical practice… i rather say health or human scientist. compared to physics science or environmental science. doctors are human scientists. health scientists are closely related but not the same. lol

if you consider this. hence why things take so long to diagnose or resole. This is why we have taken to the internet. we are seeking answers to our dilemmas.But most credible resources came from these:

https://dermnetnz.org/,

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/

I guess you can agree or disagree and I am not a doctor. I’ve onl;y studied what I could find ad infintum per statement previously. Hence I would like anyone with more depth and length of what my knowledge is to respond. There has to be some scholarly or academic or research that can contribute to my theories and provide solace to thousands including myself.

why do we all get more itchy what are the flakes and the extra lint. thats what i want to stop. i want none of those. i want my hair to not hurt me and i want things to not behave weirdly. why dust appears minutes after i’ve wiped down something. why my computer screen will have specks when i cleaned it not long before, why i have to clean my bathroom like i’m a hotel maid. but actually, i have alot of reasons why or how these things are occuring i guess its how to make them stop. how do i stop all the dust. how do i stop the lint. how to stop itching, dust and particles. the friggen microscopic bugs that i can barely see a glimpse of when i look with my 10x magnification mirror. I see them! barely. oh… driving me nuts!!! why now. why? oh right allergist said you dont really want to know why cause then what, what would that solve. thats what he said. oh my goodness. i said then i know!!! not knowing is the worst!

submitted by /u/2centsSeattle
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/jk7w4a/inquiry_for_dermatologist_entomologist/

No comments:

Post a Comment