Tuesday 1 September 2020

Where to find sweep nets with deattachable sample bags?

I'm in dire need of new sweep nets at work for vegetation sampling. Old ones are worn to rags. However I'm struggling to find a vendor that sells what I need, which is... the model with a conical densly wowen fabric bag with an about 5 cm/2inch opening at the bottom reinforced with a wide plastic or metal ring. the purpose of hole and ring is to attach a separate little baggy with string closure, so after sweeping one can shake all the sample through the hole into baggie, tie the baggie off and deattatch and replace it without the hassle of transfering sample.

I would be super happy about any hints where to get such sweep nets, especially in Europe, or at least key words that can be used in search, as I'm not sure if my keywords are all wrong and I can't find anything for that reason.

submitted by /u/Hoplocampa
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/ikk2m8/where_to_find_sweep_nets_with_deattachable_sample/

No comments:

Post a Comment