Thursday 25 June 2020

Please help!

I’m sorry I don’t have a photo but it’s just too tiny to take a picture of. I’m in the eastern panhandle of West Virginia and this evening I have found tiny little black looking mites on me! They’re about the size of a spider mite, but not red. My mom and I cannot figure out what they are or where they’re coming from.

My bedroom is in the basement and I have two small windows, one facing the yard and the other facing underneath our porch. My uncle just weed whacked today right outside the yard window and my mom and I were wondering if that could have stirred something up.

We have pest people come normally to spray and they were just here last week but we are giving them a call tomorrow to see if they know anything. Thank you!

submitted by /u/ah_Callie
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Entomology/comments/hfh92g/please_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment